SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 Moisturizer
Couldn't load pickup availability
A nourishing, restorative cream, Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 delivers a maximized concentration of reparative lipids to reinforce the skin's barrier, support natural repair, and improve the appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and radiance
- Replenishes essential skin lipids with ceramides, cholesterol, and fatty acids
- Supports healthy skin barrier function
- Improves the appearance of skin fullness, smoothness, and radiance
- Increases skin's tolerance to prescription retinoids
SKIN TYPES: Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily, Sensitive
SKIN CONDITION: Aging, Dehydrated
- Ceramides 1 and 3 - Naturally occurring components of the skin's barrier that increase skin hydration levels and promote optimal skin barrier function.
- Cholesterol - Accelerates barrier repair in aging skin, improves the appearance of skin fullness, and enhances radiance: naturally derived wool wax.
- Fatty acids - Optimizes the skin's overall lipid balance and improves the feeling of skin elasticity. Naturally derived from sunflower seed oil.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Once or twice daily, warm a small amount between the fingertips and massage into the skin on the face, neck, and chest using circular motions. In the morning, apply after a vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a sunscreen. At night, apply after retinol.
SIZE: 48 ml / 1.6 fl oz
Amazing! Wonderful for aging skin!
This is my favorite skin care product! My skin looks immediately softer, plumper and slightly less wrinkled after I put it on. It makes the biggest and best difference in my skin, of any product I own.
Triple Lipid Moisturizer makes your skin feel so soft and dewy. I use it 2x a day and it lasts forever. Doesn't take much at all! If you're on the fence about your current moisturizer, give this a try.
I have extremely dry skin compounded by living in Arizona. This skin cream has been the only one to get rid of dry patches and flaking. I have so happy to have had this recommended by my provider at English Dermatology!